This seminar will give you important keys to phrasing your lyrics for the most impact and support of meaning. Working with rhythms and placements, you’ll learn how to make sure that the line, like body language, helps to really deliver the emotion you intend. This is another “can’t miss” seminar — it’s bound to take your writing to the next level.
Nailing Lyric/Songwriting is has nothing to do with external approval or popularity. You nail it within yourself and then others resonate with you from that level.
Hey everyone, I would like to give you access to my entire course on “Your Enlightened Guide To Lyrics & Songwriting”. I would just ask you in exchange to support the course by leaving a 5-star review when it asks you. Thank you!
Songwriting I – Year One
Songwriter’s Skills and Craft
– Creative Songwriting: Melody and lyrics writing.
– Basic Structures: The Verse-Chorus (AB) form. The Verse-Chorus-Bridge form.
– Theory for Songwriters: Basic concepts of music theory for songwriters.
– Lyric-writing: The 6 best friends. Number of Lines. Length of Lines. Dimension of lines (external, internal, hybrid). Rhyme types.
– Rambling & Scaffolding: Generating ideas, getting inspiration, using your senses
– Rhetoric in Songwriting: Anaphora, Parallelism, etc.
– The Classic Form: Standard AABA form.
– AAA Forms and blues Form: Old but still gold song forms.
– History of Song: Glances at established songwriters.
– Introduction to Music Technology: Creating a song demo.
– Listening and analyzing songs: Understanding forms.
– Modes of Address: Lyrical. Dramatic. Narrative.
– Through-composed Form: a more complex song form.
– Basic Business of Music: Tips for new songwriters.
SONGWRITER’S PAD FOR ANDROID
PRO LYRIC WRITING TOOL HELPS ELIMINATE WRITER’S BLOCK
Can’t find the right word or phrase? Running low on inspiration? Then Songwriter’s Pad™ for Android is the app for you. It is the ultimate songwriter’s tool for Android powered devices.