In this video I discuss publishing and revenue streams with my buddy James Taylor from the Music Business Institute, aimed at songwriters – we chat about where money should come from and who pays you!
Get more Music Business info at James’ web site:
Please SUBSCRIBE ?http://bit.ly/jgtr-sub ?? Your Support Appreciated!
See JustinGuitar.com for over 1500 completely free lessons – not random stuff like you find on YouTube, but well structured courses so you can see your progress. Register on the site (still free) get PDF downloads for many lesson, your own dashboard to keep track of your practice, get help with lessons and make requests.
It’s nearly all 100% free and card details are not needed to register. You have everything to gain, and nothing to lose! My theory course is the best on the web (and one of the very few paid parts of the site) and it’s awesome – if your theory is lacking and you wanna fix it – that’s the place to go! At my store, you’ll find a huge range of super cool guitar themed t-shirts, all my (paper) books, merch and lots more ? and we got proper fun backing tracks for you to jam along with too!
• Website https://www.justinguitar.com
• Theory Course http://bit.ly/jgtr-theory
• JustinGuitar Beginner Song App https://go.onelink.me/3065804798/jgtryt
• Store (books/t-shirts/more) http://bit.ly/jgtr-store
• Jam Tracks http://bit.ly/jgtr-jams
• Instagram http://bit.ly/jgtr-instagram
• Facebook http://bit.ly/jgtr-facebook
• Twitter http://bit.ly/jgtr-twitter
• Forum http://bit.ly/jgtr-community
• Workshops http://bit.ly/jgtr-workshops
Please watch: “The Justin Guitar Beginner Song Course by FourChords for iOS & Android JustinGuitar Easy Guitar Song”